Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

first gun

ION reliability

U pick up an Ion and they feel solid, tippmanns feel solid but just heavier. I've owned an A5 and are selling it because I've just bought an Ion i heard lots of crap about ions being 100% plastic and breaking every time u shoot and blah, blah, blah.
But when it comes to playing with guns i've found the ion to be more fun and it dosn't break and just because the tippmann is more reliable than the ion dosn't mean the ion is a bag of crap.
I think peoplewho own more expensive guns were annoyed about the Ion beacause it did practically the same as there guns. At the end of the day the Ion is a solid, fast, reliable gun and u get what u pay for + lots more.

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by TheGurkha
I never said it was crap, just that i wouldnt recomend it as a reliable gun. And thats from MY experiences.
Theres nothing wrong with the reliability of the ion, either the 1 you used wasnt maintaind well or hadnt been cleaned.

TheGurkha

WeSellCookers
Mar 15, 2006
BIRMINGSPAM
www.facebook.com
tut,

I Have.

R you one of these people that just goes on and on untill everyone shares the same veiws as you?

Are you a re-encarnated dictator?

Are people not alowd to express thier opinions here?

if so, fair enough, ill send you my adress so you can press that big red button right next to your computer and nuke Birmingham... your kinda predictable... whats that like(?)

TheGurkha

WeSellCookers
Mar 15, 2006
BIRMINGSPAM
www.facebook.com
leavin you to talk to yourself dude, ya kinda borin me... -yawn-
lataz

I predict your going to say... erm... oh yeah...

'Not at all.

I just dont like people saying the ion isnt reliable, when it is.

i would say the same if someone said, 'oh the spitfire mod is rubbish'

Of course your allowed ur opinion, if your saying you dislike the ion fair enough, but dont say its not reliable.

the only thing i have next to my pc os a mouse.

and for me being predictable...atleast you made me laugh, unusual for Gurkha's'

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by TheGurkha
tut,

I Have.

R you one of these people that just goes on and on untill everyone shares the same veiws as you?

Are you a re-encarnated dictator?

Are people not alowd to express thier opinions here?

if so, fair enough, ill send you my adress so you can press that big red button right next to your computer and nuke Birmingham... your kinda predictable... whats that like(?)
Not at all.

I just dont like people saying the ion isnt reliable, when it is.

i would say the same if someone said, 'oh the spitfire mod is rubbish'

Of course your allowed ur opinion, if your saying you dislike the ion fair enough, but dont say its not reliable.

the only thing i have next to my pc os a mouse.

and for me being predictable...atleast you made me laugh, unusual for Gurkha's

Kill Crazy

Aug 2, 2005
Wirral
Visit site
Lady's please stop jacking his thread if u want to talk about ur opions set up a seperate thread. But i will say u both have valid points with the ion and a tippman.
Mikey u say u wouldnt use a tippy on sup air field. Why i have seen little sam from unreal almost take out team spank single handed at asup air day with his A5 with a flat line was great to watch, Plus if u watch the nppl super 7's in the usa the is a Tippman factory team that play with 98c but a bit modded and they rock.
Plus at the end of the day if u cant hit a barn door it daint matter wat gun u use.

Now the ion, I have no problems saying i aint the worlds biggest fan of the gun i think it looks like u shouldbe able to buy it from toys 'R' us. But for wat u pay for it it is a good little gun and will keep up with everything on a tourny field.
I have heard with these on forum and on a ion forum that the internals arnt the best and do tend to break if not treated like nitro glyserine but that is a small price to pay for how cheap the gun is and does cost an arm and a leg for new parts.

Some one said get an Angel.

I wouldnt. I dont have a problem with Angels far from it shoot angel and so does the rest of me team and i love it me angel speed 06 rocks. But if your goin to be starting out u dont want to pay a fortune on a gat that ur goin to smash everywhere cus ur finding ur feet and the internals and that are alot more complicated if u dont have a clue wat ur doin. Plus i dont want to see a thing of beauty (Angel) get damaged.

So dude find out wat u want to play tourny or woods ball then decide on ur marker. Get to a walkon and look at wat guns ppl are using and ask if u can have a look cus we're all friendly and all started off where u are so we would be more than happy to help u dude.

so guys stop ur petty feud i have spoken :D

p.s me and mikey play on the same team before any notices so i have stayed neutral on this. :D