Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

First Thread, how did you get started?

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Birthday parties as a young teenager, then one of my mates suggested we should get our own kit and play more regularly. So we both bought the stuff, I posted on here looking for a team and was messaged asking to guest at a local tournament in Glasgow. From there I met the local crowd, trained at the site and successfully tried out for a local team. we played the first cpps event of the following year and the team folded, so quickly jumped on another couple of english teams for the remainder of the season. from there i finished the season and then joined a scottish team making a comeback for 2 years. Got scouted by Entity so travelled down for a weekend of training and to try out and got picked up, trained through the off season and played all of last year with entity and i'm back for more this year :)

Reactions: Spikerz

Davidg31

Mar 1, 2015
Hello

I started two months ago, I've bought an PE Etek 3 and can't wait to use it. Both times I've been are a woodsball walkon site with some friends. A case of 2000 paintballs cost £50 for me and lasts me a good 5 hours of games. I'm really enjoying it and can't wait to go next Sunday!

Boog Bry

Mar 7, 2015
I first went in around 2005 on stag do, played a few times and left it. Just recently started doing walk ons, I'm enjoying it more now so I'm going to have a better go at it this time.

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
Hello

I started two months ago, I've bought an PE Etek 3 and can't wait to use it. Both times I've been are a woodsball walkon site with some friends. A case of 2000 paintballs cost £50 for me and lasts me a good 5 hours of games. I'm really enjoying it and can't wait to go next Sunday!
If you're paying £50 for a case of paint at a walk-on then you're being ripped off mate :)

Any reasonable site charges in the 25-30 range