The Home Of European Paintball

For all who dislike T-Impact :D

Ban these idiots or not

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rider

scottishwarriors.co.uk
actually the worse thing that could happer would be thrombosis.
all those nasy horrid welts just asking for one of them to form a clot, dislodge, travel around the circulatory system, and hey, dead guy!!

just a point to take note of, for all those who like to mug people in bunkers with serious bonus balling.......

sumo89

Platinum Member
May 26, 2005
LANDAN
www.myspace.com
i think this thread has spiral now. T-Impact and Proto have learnt must have learnt their lesson when they do stupid things and then go to post them on here.
thread closed?

mewwy

Dec 21, 2006
there's not alot to add to this thread, but if it was such a good idea, why would paintball have all the safety kit it does? pads, goggles, slide shorts etc. you have not just endangered yourself but alot of people around you.

personally, if i knew where you both lived, i'd take the video to the police station and have them confiscate and destroy any paintball equipment you have and make it a crime for either one of you to be in possession of a gat. all it needs is one stupid accident and the sport will go backwards.

as mentioned, i bet you didnt know how hot it was running too.

grow up, grow a pair and dont ever introduce yourself to anyone as "T-Impact or Proto" from the forums. If you ar elucky enough to stay on these forums - i strongly suggest you print off and take this as the gospel.

muppet.

cheers,
mew

NSKlad

Pistolas y Corazones
Dec 9, 2006
Bournemouth
you have not just endangered yourself but alot of people around you.
man, no offense, but read the thread properly next time :rolleyes:

The T-impact guy said it was in his dad's friend's 10 acre garden. That's gonna really endanger the public, isn't it!

Please mods take this thread to hades and shove it in pandora's box where the rest of the junk threads go.

G

Gassy

It might make them think before they do anything stupid again and how much sh*te they post on the forum.

Last chance saloon for the pair of you.

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.