Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

for all you back players out there

fierce

Dec 27, 2001
Redz Dimension Packz, they sit really well, high quality, they maybe got a high prize, but they are really worth it. I've tested many packz and can say that Redz Packz with Comfort Belt are simply the best packz you can get.

Regarding Fridge pots: Get rid of them, if you play often you will notice that the "shiny" silver material gets off them and after that they just look really, really ugly. You'll be really disappointed for the money you wasted. Instead get some "cheap" Loaders where you can look through (JT, Redz, Dye, WDP's FatBoy) and use them.

I always get sad when one of my loaders is gone, so i changed mind and use what's cheap and good.

olly

Banned
Aug 2, 2001
North East
olly.biz
JACKO IS THE DADDY

Jacko 5 pot pack with x-loops.

Pack very comfortable and well made. The X-loops offer total flexibilty. Your in a 5 man add loops to how many extra you want. & man add more.

I have tried it with 11 pots, 6 x-loops and its confortable. X-Loops are well made and work well. Pots come out easily and elastic is good.

As a back player I would always opt for a vertical pack as its easier to pull down when you are mainly stood up. Also pulling down gives you a much lower profile when potting up rather than pulling out.

Pack is very competativley priced as well.

http://www.planeteclipse.com

Marchborne

Apr 26, 2002
Virginia, USA
JACKO IS THE DADDY

Originally posted by olly
Jacko 5 pot pack with x-loops.

As a back player I would always opt for a vertical pack as its easier to pull down when you are mainly stood up. Also pulling down gives you a much lower profile when potting up rather than pulling out.

http://www.planeteclipse.com

Could not agree more on the vertical arrangement. I used horizontal packs for a while, but every now and then, the ol' elbow would stick out a little too much when pulling pods while standing, and some S.O.B. would nail me. I haven't ever tried the Jacko packs, but I hear good things.