Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

For all you guys that didn't win JB's raffle

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
If you get away with a DMW then I applaud you
All the people who put money on the hope of winning the JB gear would have liked to be the first to shoot the winner so again I applaud you Because you did it and I didn't, I hate your guts

On the flip side

DILLIGAFF ;)

let us move on

JUNIOR BROWN

never ending grind
Oct 31, 2002
California
Visit site
Hahaha This thread is funny.

BUT lets just think about DMW at walk-ons are a bit of a no no! We don’t need new players getting shot to bits because they didn’t have their hand up.

But still funny and I hope you both shoot the **** out of each other next time you play.

Again, Dark Stranger good job on the win and its good to see you back out playing now. ;-)

P.S I've sold more JB jerseys so don’t go shooting the **** out of all the people with a JB jersey on! It might get bad for sales or you might just shoot me and I don’t want that.

Hahaha This thread is funny.

BUT lets just think about DMW at walk-ons are a bit of a no no! We don’t need new players getting shot to bits because they didn’t have their hand up.

But still funny and I hope you both shoot the **** out of each other next time you play.

Again, Dark Stranger good job on the win and its good to see you back out playing now. ;-)

P.S I've sold more JB jerseys so don’t go shooting the **** out of all the people with a JB jersey on! It might get bad for sales or you might just shoot me and I don’t want that.
Thanks for giving me ticket 146;)

clansman1

Aug 7, 2007
benson
haha

yeah that was great that you got a way with it, i dindnt think nout of you walking up because i am a newbie and didnt know there was such a thing as a dmw haha well i gueess i learned a good lesson if there not holding the hand in the air or on the head shoot them.

i saw you hidding behind that tree when i was behind the orange tape, you were shooting but not hitting and i saw a load of paintballs come over un accurately some hitting the tree but thn one hit me on the chest haha that stung abit.

yeah give him a break it dont matter if he did a dmw well played in my books well done justin:rolleyes:

jason:)