Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

for speedball

P8ntbllr99

Long live the Matrix
May 4, 2002
USA all the way
Visit site
does anyone here use those 4 oz co2 tanks for speedball, i would think you would be able to run faster and stuff, and they shoot 250-400 shots a fill and i never shoot that much during a speedball game so i was just wondering if anyone else uses them

Arrival

I Kick You in the Nuts!
Mar 24, 2002
Schaumburg, IL
I don't think you'll find very many people that do, and I really don't see how you'll be able to run faster because your tank is 6 or 16 ounces lighter than other people's tanks. It's smaller, but almost everyone else perfers a 68 CI tank, or at least a 16 OZ tank, as there's little to no advantage of having a tank just a bit smaller than some others.

Jones the Paint Magnet

All the gear - no idea
Dec 19, 2001
Croydon/East Grinstead
Visit site
I may be incorrect, but I think the 4 oz is the largest allowable constant air size for some stock class events. If it suits you then feel free to use it- you'll soon know if your style of play demands a larger gas supply or not.

That said, smaller capacity CO2 tanks are getting harder to find these days (in the UK at least). :)

RobJenkins

Watch this space!
Jul 6, 2001
Manchester, UK
Originally posted by Arrival
I don't think you'll find very many people that do, and I really don't see how you'll be able to run faster because your tank is 6 or 16 ounces lighter than other people's tanks. It's smaller, but almost everyone else perfers a 68 CI tank, or at least a 16 OZ tank, as there's little to no advantage of having a tank just a bit smaller than some others.
I thought the ounces part on a co2 tank refers to the weight of co2 you can put in it safely?

Anyway, having a small tank like that, MAY increase your speed and reduce your profile slightly but surely your marker is going to be front heavy making it harder to shoot accurately.

Your going to have to buy a larger tank for other games so just buy that and save your money for more paint/games.

Later
Rob