Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Format ideas and divison structures.

RICH HARRIS

The legend limps on
Nov 18, 2002
Living on the edge, often bouncing on a ledge
What ever we do it will be acting in the best interests of you guys, our customers. All we wanna do is create the best enviroment for teams and our supporters/sponsors to get the best out of our events. We just try to provide the facts and info and allow you guys to make your own decisons based on the what we have presented to you.

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
based on what you have told us so far rich

option 2 for me please sir

ps rich did you put up a list of thank yous for the last round

ie ring tracy paint for her lads help;):D

KU Jim

Sep 28, 2009
Keele, Staffs.
Option 2
Getting a team of freshers into (and good at) tourney ball is hard enough in three months without picking up the pace to Xball style formats early on. Speaking as a team thats going to be training new memebers once a year if we can keep at least the bottom divisions to the relatively easy and simple 5man format it would help us out a lot.
I quite like the idea of the gradual change into Xball apart from the idea of having to slog our way out of the bottom div (which we're pretty certain to be in) only to have the rules changed on us as soon as we move up is just a little bit heartbreaking.

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
I did say this before and will say again, I think the annonncement on the Millenium website is wrong as it says about the rase to 2 points being the same in 2010 as in the trail in Paris last year with no side line coaching.
But anyone who played Paris in the trail, knows that there was sideline coaching!!!!!!!!!!!! so either the statement is wrong or they are chainging it, and the PSP race to 2 points has side line coaching also.

So Rich check out first what is right!!!!