Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Foxwood Skirmish walk-on 29th jan

robof9

awkward
Feb 20, 2005
East Coast
www.p8ntballer-forums.com
good day shame bout the paint we used, nice to meet u neway.

they thought i was ramping, my response, im just that damn quick, (i wasnt ramping by the way)

shame we got our butts whipped, but thats what happens when u ask ure team who is attacking and no one responds me

ah well, good day, my mate has the bug again, im suppair nxt month so i doubt ill be able to walkon aswell

rob

KitsuneAndy

Platinum Member
Originally posted by robof9
good day shame bout the paint we used, nice to meet u neway.

they thought i was ramping, my response, im just that damn quick, (i wasnt ramping by the way)

shame we got our butts whipped, but thats what happens when u ask ure team who is attacking and no one responds me

ah well, good day, my mate has the bug again, im suppair nxt month so i doubt ill be able to walkon aswell

rob
I know of atleast one person that was definitely ramping, and it wasnt you :)

crumpler

BEorangeD
Oct 24, 2005
Norfolk
Visit site
what team were people on? i no andy was on blue, i was on blue till i gave up my place so their team could practice together so did mark we both went to yellow (i think) and then some white people left so mark went on white so it was all good

robof9

awkward
Feb 20, 2005
East Coast
www.p8ntballer-forums.com
what marker did mark have i was on white, and i left after we won the ammo dump, i ran all the way up and back with a min to go.

he may have been nxt to me on the table, blue dye top maybe, i had blue shocker half time, ego other half

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
i wasa on yellow for the dump game, then went white at end games,

i didnt fiddle with it, that i know of anyway, well its sorted now all set up woke up this morning thought i was dreamin that it was running last night and its workin so watch out next month hahahaha,

was awesome day even though i used a bismall mag that couldnt hit a barn door, was good to meet you all and the dog is so cool think i mad friend for life