Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Foxwood Skirmish walk-on 29th jan

rob1

Kitsune are coming!
Originally posted by crumpler
are you in a team then?
yeah because i was there when andy had the idea!!hahahaha, basically the team so far is made up of the regulars from skirmish who work their/or used to work there and play there very often. so now we need to bulk out the team with other regulars to the site so we can practice playing together.
i will be there wearing a diablo black and white top ith proto pants and an E1cocker.
easiest thing to do is when we all get there shout out our p8ntballer names so we can work out who is who!!!! then shoot eachother!!!!
rob

crumpler

BEorangeD
Oct 24, 2005
Norfolk
Visit site
if you saying your tryin/going to start up a team i wouldnt mind joining one, if that dont sound to pushy. What do you think you would be playing? speedball? i doubt its sup-air as there is no sup-sir filed for miles in norfolk, as far as i no any way.

robof9

awkward
Feb 20, 2005
East Coast
www.p8ntballer-forums.com
i am looking to join as well, have posted on kitsune boards already, dont suppose u r kitsunerob by any chance....

did suppair for 1st time today, wow, it rocked, need more practice and better paint, but was great.

is a very different game to woods, faster, and different skills.

hope to see u all at skirmish, and hope we can all play together and get some sort of teamwork going

crumpler

BEorangeD
Oct 24, 2005
Norfolk
Visit site
yeah that would be pretty cool having a skirmish team or something like that. Robof how do you put the link thin into you sig for your feedback? if i put one it just looks like wrighting and no a link??

KitsuneAndy

Platinum Member
A few people have asked me about the whole team thing, but there really aren't any details to give out at present. We're currently just trying to sort a few things out and make some definite decisions with regards to dates/level's we want to enter and making sure everyone has the right kit... We'll release plenty of details shortly though :)