The Home Of European Paintball

Foxwood Skirmish Walk-on (Norfolk) 25th

beanbag83

I'm either drunk or high
Feb 12, 2006
King's Lynn, Norfolk, England
AndyDane said:
Cheers mate :)

And I thought it always descended into a long ball game.....

Well true, but there's usually abit of movement for the first couple of minutes of each game! :D

Hope all goes well. Heard you came in forth last time? thats good going for your first time out.

BTW, have you got those playing tops made up? The designs on the kitsune website look sweet.

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
I'm finally around for one of these and now I'm skint and need to pay bills:( would it be cool to pop along and see what exactly goes on at a walk-on and fill up with gas?

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
you should pop along

btw good luck to kitsune

warren even told me he was going to bed early to rest up and thats unheard of

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
cool I'll wander along in the morning. got a family lunch to get back to though. anyone going who has a spare angel ball detent I could buy off them?

Game

Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
just like to thank everyone for a excellent day

highlights for me personaly

the 30 second hypertyre now thats agression

my one man stand in the church realy enjoyed that (watched bedlam last time helped a lot there)

ohh and of course lighting beanbag up like a xmas tree on temple sorry about that but then you did get your revenge

just hope everone else enjoyed it as much sorry i had to bale out early to watch the football

beanbag83

I'm either drunk or high
Feb 12, 2006
King's Lynn, Norfolk, England
Game said:
just like to thank everyone for a excellent day

highlights for me personaly

the 30 second hypertyre now thats agression

my one man stand in the church realy enjoyed that (watched bedlam last time helped a lot there)

ohh and of course lighting beanbag up like a xmas tree on temple sorry about that but then you did get your revenge

just hope everone else enjoyed it as much sorry i had to bale out early to watch the football
Ditto, great day. Made a change having such small teams (6 a side) Made for allot of movement, especially on the bigger fields. Had allot of fun got pretty well plastered but managed to get forward allot more than usual. Think that was on Rock 'n' Roll not temple. Made the 50 off the break, both games though............ Got abit of extra love for my trouble, sorry about the language at the time:D .

Heard Kitsune came second in koth, so well done guys. See everyone next month.

Game

Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
yep talked to warren last night briefly they where only 2 points of winning think he said it was big points for wins ect so it was on a knife edge

ohh and yes it was rock and roll