Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Foxwood Skirmish Walk-on (Norfolk)

beanbag83

I'm either drunk or high
Feb 12, 2006
King's Lynn, Norfolk, England
Hi guys,
Just wondered who was gonna be at the foxwood walk-on the 26th? Also, is anyone else having difficulty accessing their web site? i've been tring for acouple of days now.

crumpler

BEorangeD
Oct 24, 2005
Norfolk
Visit site
http://skirmishuk.com/ it seems fine to me mate, but you will need flash player to access it as its all completly flash stuff. I wont be at this one as got a tourne to go to but hopefully be at next one. Have you been there befor? like the last few months with the extreme weather like rain or snow? because i have:rolleyes:

beanbag83

I'm either drunk or high
Feb 12, 2006
King's Lynn, Norfolk, England
Yeah been afew times before, was there september, november and january. Wasn't brave enough to do december. Heard that was pretty bad. Thankfully my old school mag doesn't mind the cold, unlike some of the more "advanced" markers:) .

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
sorry to say guys i shall not be gracing you with my presence do to lack of funds and big paintball bills as it is, martyn will send you a cheque as paypal sucks, but will hopefully be back for next month bearing new gifts

shogun666

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2005
norwich
paint

will there be boxes of paint on sale at the walk-on,where is my nearest paintball shop to buy paint? i live in acle norfolk

KitsuneAndy

Platinum Member
Site paint will be £30 a box, not sure what brand it is, but I can check with the boss.

As for ordering some yourself, get in touch with LiPS on 01707 325007 and see what they can sort you out with.

Don't think there are any paintball shops anywhere near here, so mail order is the only way to go.