Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

* Fraternity Recruiting *

Craig_k

TEAM FRATERNITY
Jan 19, 2010
Southampton
Team Fraternity are now recruiting for the up and coming season we will be competiting in the super5ive series and NSPL we are a good bunch of guys and easy to get on with we all have alot of motivation and want to do well this season if you would like to be part of this team then please pm me with the following:

Age?
Location?
Driving?
Preferd Position?
Past Experience?

And Also Add anything you would like to ask me

Thanks

Craig

Team Fraternity

Craig_k

TEAM FRATERNITY
Jan 19, 2010
Southampton
Hi mate we train in hampshire around the southampton area and will be doing some further training in oxfordshire (re-ball) what position do you usually play??

simbad

Feb 7, 2002
devizes
Visit site
i know the person that owns the site they have a taem called plan b i was going to play for them but im try to find some where closer. is that the only place you train and would like to play snake.

Nickeroo

Honorary Canadian
May 16, 2007
Wales
If you're based around the Southampton area - Give Ambush paintball a good seeing to.
It hosts the Super5 tournament series, and i know for a fact that DemoSquad train there regularly on sundays.

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
i know the person that owns the site they have a taem called plan b i was going to play for them but im try to find some where closer. is that the only place you train and would like to play snake.
You sure those old legs and body can take that bashing bud :D..

Why are you not trying to get a spot in an NSPL Team bud ??

And yep Super5ives are a great bunch of guys, i will be there this sunday with my second team, if you fancy popping down to have a looky and a chat ..

Carl

Craig_k

TEAM FRATERNITY
Jan 19, 2010
Southampton
We will also be training at ambush in botley once a month so will be hopefully training twice a month :cool: if you are interested in coming to the next training session or come see us at super5ives just let me know :D