Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

freak barrel boring.

Monkeyboi

was ROSSTHEGUYVER
Nov 18, 2009
www.youtube.com
Il pop round my brother in laws tomorrow and see as he has a mini and let you know .. can't see why not as they look quite thick on Google pics

Spookls

pain is temporary pride is forever
Oct 21, 2013
Leicester
Il pop round my brother in laws tomorrow and see as he has a mini and let you know .. can't see why not as they look quite thick on Google pics
Hi i have just measured it and i would say it is about 2.5 mm thick if this helps any

Monkeyboi

was ROSSTHEGUYVER
Nov 18, 2009
www.youtube.com
Has a look and I'd say SAFELY only worth doing half a insert as seen here

Otherwise there's a chance of comming through the side wall ... I can go all the way in BUT there would only be about 2 mm of metal left around the insert as in 1mm on each side and chance of ether destroying the barrel during machining or if it cuts good where the metal would be so thin you could be playing it takes a knock and snap there goes ya barrel lol

Last edited:

Monkeyboi

was ROSSTHEGUYVER
Nov 18, 2009
www.youtube.com
i can mate i described pricing in posts further up if you look back at them and you will need to send me the inserts to cut too or you will have to go to a plumbing shop to get them to cut them to size for you

Spookls

pain is temporary pride is forever
Oct 21, 2013
Leicester
i can mate i described pricing in posts further up if you look back at them and you will need to send me the inserts to cut too or you will have to go to a plumbing shop to get them to cut them to size for you
So price is £23 + fees or payment owed i don't have any inserts at the moment do the inserts need to be cut with a special machine or can they be cut with a pipe cutter

Monkeyboi

was ROSSTHEGUYVER
Nov 18, 2009
www.youtube.com
Pipe cutter mate BUT you have to do it VERY slowly tiny tiny bit at a time otherwise you will bur over the end that's being cut and the balls wont make it past it intacked and you will turn ya paintball marker into a very expensive spray can lol

Reactions: phil-boy