The Home Of European Paintball

FREAK BARREL KIT IN A/C THREAD

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
For Sale is a Freak Barrel Kit.

This is a used kit which comes in original case, it has a Stainless Back in Autococker Thread and a Silver Front. Also comes with 8 inserts being .679, .682, 684, .687, .689, .691, .693 & .695.

Item is Used but still in Excellent Overall Condition.

Barrel Kit now sold to Wiggles01

Payment required via paypal AS OWED OR YOU INCLUDE THE FEES AT 5% - TOTAL £90.00

Any Query then check out my feedback.

Last edited:

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Drxfelix - Campaign sunday is the Southern Masters event.

Wiggles has asked first and I will give him today to get back to me, If he does not come back then you are second in the queue. If you take it I will do it for £70.00 cash (or you can send money over beforehand but this would still need to be AS OWED).

Will let you know later on.

Phil

DRxFelix

Durka Rabbits
Jan 14, 2014
Sunbury on Thames
Drxfelix - Campaign sunday is the Southern Masters event.

Wiggles has asked first and I will give him today to get back to me, If he does not come back then you are second in the queue. If you take it I will do it for £70.00 cash (or you can send money over beforehand but this would still need to be AS OWED).

Will let you know later on.

Phil
No problem :)

Im just there for the walk-on. That being said, i have actually bought a 2 piece CP barrel and havent tried it on the field, if you havent sold it by sunday, would be nice to see it first on sunday and i can paypal you there and then, or one of my buddies my be interested.

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
No probs mate.

I am playing with the Redskins in the Southern Masters. We are using the Sup Air field which is to the left just after you come through the gun rack thing. Come over and find me and we can talk.

Reactions: DRxFelix