Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Freaky Five Man Round 2 - 16th December 2007

true_death

Free Agent..
Jul 16, 2006
M.I.A
Freaky Five Man Series Round 2 - 16th December 2007

I would like to start this thread off with a big thank you from all those at Freekz Paintball for making our first event such a success. The overall level of competition was excellent, and made for some fast aggressive play. There was a great atmosphere throughout the day and we hope all the teams down enjoyed themselves. The placings for this event are being double checked and will be announced shortly. Congratulations also go to Connor Stewart from NK for winning the 1v1 competition and taking home a nice pot of money ;)

Now onto Round 2....

After the great success of our first event we would like to continue this theme onto Round 2. The competition will be even more heated as teams battle for those vital series points, to be in with a chance of winning that cash prize!

Date: Sunday 16th December 2007

Venue: Freekz Paintball Ltd

Format: Standard M5 Millennium format

Field Layout: http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a251/kitch34/fffevent2.jpg

More general information can be found in this thread:
http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=93378

Each event is open to anybody and everybody. Missed the first?... No sweat, there is no requirement to play any set number of legs, if your team would only like to play 1 leg of the series then they are very much welcome too. Just remember the more legs you play the more chance your team has of walking away with the big cash prize!

If your team is interested in entering this event, then please do give me a call on the number provided below. If you have any questions regarding this event or any other in the Freaky Five Man series then you can post up here, drop me a PM or give me a call and we'll do our best to answer your query as quickly as possible.

Teams that would like to book into play this event, can call me on 07856013456 to confirm there teams attendance.

Paint will be available on-site via:

- Heaven Paintball www.heavenpaintball.co.uk
- Nemesis Sports +44 (0)7709 574 648 or +44 (0)7770 887 000

A photographer will also be on-site representing www.paintballpictures.co.uk

Teams currently confirmed:

Heaven V.I.P
2hott4u
2hott4u Young Guns
Kent Cobras
in2deep
DYE V.I.P
Impact UK
Relentless
HPG Factory
Chelmsford Halloween
Cyn
Snatch
Paintball Park

So come on guys get signed up to this fantastic event, and give your team a chance of winning upto £1000 in cash!

In addition we can now confirm there will be DYE V.I.P team in attendance featuring players of the Nexus variety:eek: This team will not be playing for points/rankings and will simply be there for fun. This is a fantastic opportunity for players to meet, and play against there heroes! and maybe pick up a few tips 'n' tricks along the way.

Look forward to hearing from you all.

Regards
Team Freekz

true_death

Free Agent..
Jul 16, 2006
M.I.A
Getting the teams sorted now Jay so will keep you informed.
Provisionally book 2 teams again mate as we have 6 already :)
Nige
Okay mate, not a problem :) Give me a call when you know for sure :D

Looks like team spots are filling up quickly for Round 2. The HPG army are looking at entering 3 of there teams! But please remember guys, unless you've specifically confirmed over the phone, your team is not booked into play the event! (special exception for Nige;)) So if you are looking to play this event or any other, please make sure you give me a quick call at your earliest convenience to confirm your teams spot.

Heaven paintball will once again be on-site, providing the excellent Proto paint. If you would like to speak to them directly, all the contact details can be found on there website http://www.heavenpaintball.co.uk/.

I'd also like to mention that www.paintballpictures.co.uk were in attendance for Round 1, and were taking p1mp pictures of you all. We are hoping that they will cover all the legs of the Freaky Five Man, but this will be confirmed shortly. I urge all those that came down for Round 1 to check out there website, and purchase any photo's that take your fancy :)

I look forward to hearing from you all.

Cheers
Team Freekz

Kitch

Super'5ives'Man
Jul 10, 2001
Sexy South
Visit site
Can confirm Team Heaven will be in attendance with an all star cast once again.

We will be setting the cap at a maximum of 15 (maybe less) teams for this event.

stelfe

London Nexus 2 #10
May 5, 2004
gillingham, kent
hi mate, can you put the Kent.Cobras down for this event again, will get the team owner to phone and confirm with you.

ta
deano

true_death

Free Agent..
Jul 16, 2006
M.I.A
Looks like team spots are rapidly filling up! and our 2nd event is going to be a sell-out! I've updated the confirmed team list, so if your on that list then your spot is safe :) Any teams that are not currently down on the list, just need to give me a quick call to confirm your spot.

I can now confirm that www.paintballpictures.co.uk will be on-site taking p1mp photo's of you all, so do keep an eye on there site after each event, as it may just be your face on the homepage!

Once again the booking/enquiries number is 07856013456.

Cheers
Team Freekz!