Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Freekz Winter Series Round 3 Mar 1st

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
Great day,I got 1 4 1'nd ;),first time and I think the only one of the event:p,genuine mistake..honest guvnor.
Arthur provided the entertainment as witnessed by many,running and dodging bunkers even though we'd taking out the opposing team and I'd "hung the flag",I will take part of the blame:eek: because I even confused the refs by sauntering back..I didn't know you were supposed to run....:rolleyes:
We all enjoyed our first tourney as a team,refing was tops,food was good and the teams were great,cheers.

unlucky tiff, one of our guys managed to get 1-4-1'd....

twice.

still won the games tho :O thats how awesome i am!

great day all, solid marshalling, cheers to tim for the giggles as he was checking me xD and cheers to MCN for giving me a game! really enjoyed it and i'm hoping i'll be able to make it down to one of the summer ones!

cheers guys!
Dave

D6

Jun 21, 2002
Nakatomi Plaza
I would like to apologise on the behalf of Evil Saints for us playing like a bunch of Susans all day. The Welsh lads weren't used to the comparatively tropical conditions- that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

;)

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
unlucky tiff, one of our guys managed to get 1-4-1'd....

twice.

still won the games tho :O thats how awesome i am!

cheers guys!
Dave
Thanks for that,made my day....:rolleyes:
Obviously more common than I thought,didn't see any others when I was watching..:eek: