Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

front player

T

Tommy Gun-Nexus

Kyle: Yeh alls good mate, Ive been playing loads of 'ball. Cant ask for more than that!

Im staying with you guys for Campaign! Apparently our hotel (the lodge?) is a proper dive! Itll be a laugh dude.

Stealthknight: Skulls are a cool team with some good players (not you Bond!!! haha!) so id recomend joining them. They also train with the Tigers and Y/Gs up at Mayhem Essex which is a bonus!

L8trz

Tom

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
Ah Tom I never knew you cared so much;) :D. I hope everything went well with your results. Sheriff wouldn't let us stay in a dive and so has sorted out a deal and we are staying in the fu#@ing Hilton apparently, huh go figure. Are you going to be around at Temple on sunday? I may see you there if you are.

Jon, see if you can come down to Campaign sometime and give us a visit. Don't worry about your position yet as when it comes to it you could end up having to cover at the back (just ask Bond;)) or we could send you on a suicidal run to grab the flag off the break:D. But like Tom says we train with Tigers Y/g's who have a wealth of helpfull knowledge and sometimes Tigers come down and give even better advice so you will be in capable hands.

Catch you all l8rz,

Charlie.

T

Tommy Gun-Nexus

Pieman..

Ta 4 asking mate. i did ok, B, C +E! better than i thought id do! Howd you do? Yeh I heard about the Hilton, sounds pricey!

Is Temple on this weekend? What is it? Yeh I could come down as im not training. It would be good to catch up with everyone..

Cya mate

Tom

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
C, C at A2 and a C at As business (missed a B by 4 marks but didn't need it anyway so not getting remarked) Your results are better than what I got last year (git:D). There is an announcement in, well announcments I suppose, that there is training and tourny at Temple on sunday.

See ya there mate.

T

Tommy Gun-Nexus

Its the sandles and socks:p :p !!!!!!

Such a crime.......

T

Tommy Gun-Nexus

Well done mate!! Yeh i should cya there dude..

L8trz