Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

FS: Geo 2 rare colour scheme! + POPS asa

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
SOLD

After a few years of faithful service, it's finally time to part with my Geo2.

This is a colour swapped marker with the original poison and midnight colour schemes, so its been suitably nicknamed Dark Poison! Its a very striking marker and even this far down the line still gets the odd compliment ;)
Technically it is flawless, I had problems at the end of last year with the bolt sticking, but that should be expected with about 2 years of playing without changing a single oring. Hence, earlier this season it had a full oring rebuild and is now as flawless as ever.

Comes with original case + packaging (not pictured), Eclipse allen key set, colour manual, eclipse barrel sock, eclipse grease, geo2 spare parts (includes orings, screws, gaskets etc)

With 3 years of playing there is some wear to be expected and I've done my best to picture what i can. this includes some grip wear, couple of tiny white marks on the barrel, and some annodising wear at the barrel tip and the rear of the gripframe.
As always, none of this will affect your ability to shoot fools ;)

PICTURES
PROOF
LEFT SIDE / RIGHT SIDE
EVERYTHING / EVERYTHING 2
CLOSE UP
OOPS
POPS / POPS RAIL
BOLT

COSMETIC WEAR
REAR GRIPFRAME
BARREL BACK
BARREL TIP
GRIPS RIGHT / GRIPS LEFT

PRICES
£400 with POPS fitted (will include the original OOPS)
£385 with original OOPS fitted

I'll sell the POPS separate if the buyer doesn't want it.

As always, I can do a shooting video on request. I have no clue what the shot count is since it has been reset a few times, but its been in use for 3 full seasons, although with a full oring rebuild it doesn't make a difference anyway :)

Last edited:

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Looking like this is sold already pending payment on Wednesday and that's with the pops so doesn't look like it'll be up for grabs but I'll let you know otherwise

Scib

Lifetime Platinum Member
May 7, 2009
Aberdeen, Scotland
It was I that couldn't pay till Wednesday. I know Liam quite well but if you have the money right now, I'll happily release my offer and your mate can have it @Luke H :)

Reactions: Luke H