The Home Of European Paintball

FS - Manchester Firm GEO2.1

WildWayz

The Moose God
Dec 19, 2004
Batley, Near Leeds
paintball.moose-shack.com
Hi guys

I am selling my Manchester Firm GEO2.1. It is in fantastic condition, no barrel tip wear - only a few slight anno wear on the barrel and foregrip (but as soon as I noticed, I started using an Exhault Grip to protect it, and a barrel band).

The marker has been properly looked after and cleaned religiously after every game. The shot counter says 2277 on it, but it is more like 14,000 - as for some reason it lost it's counter when I changed it to semi only.

I don't have the Eclipse lube as I have been using Hater's Sauce (which i'm keeping).

Here's some photos:

The photo sets are here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/wildwayz/sets/72157629350077296/ - which has a lot more photos.

I would honestly say the condition is around 9.5 / 10. Probably higher.

I've had ZERO issues with this marker.

I am more a Scenario player now, and as such I don't really need a super-hot tourney marker like this - hence sale. So I am not interested in trades.

I am looking at £525+postage - you pay fees (or nearest offer).

This is advertised elsewhere. Also, no buyers outside the UK please.

Last edited:

WildWayz

The Moose God
Dec 19, 2004
Batley, Near Leeds
paintball.moose-shack.com
Hi

Again, what I said above :) Quite firm about the price due to condition. If I sell it, ace, if I don't it doesn't matter :) I originally put it up for £600 yesterday :)

So it would be £500+£10 postage and either sent gift/payment owed or you add eBay fees to price)

tomo110290

PMGWC #90
May 16, 2008
middlesbrough
Hi

Again, what I said above :) Quite firm about the price due to condition. If I sell it, ace, if I don't it doesn't matter :) I originally put it up for £600 yesterday :)

So it would be £500+£10 postage and either sent gift/payment owed or you add eBay fees to price)
ok mate i will have to leave it then mate as 500 is my max sorry good luck with sale