Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

FS UK Bob Long G6R

mctractorboy

Brotherhood - Gething
Mar 30, 2004
Newport
Hello everybody!

I am very reluctantly selling my bob long G6R!

The marker is absolutely gorgeous, so light, efficient and just a pleasure to shoot. Anyone who has used a G6R will be able to tell you how good they are.

I am selling as I have just bought a house so I need all the cash I can get at the moment.

The marker was previously owned by my good friend @uberjuba - he has also maintained and serviced the marker regularly.

I am looking for £325 posted. I am based in Newport South Wales (12 miles from Cardiff) if you would prefer to meet and have a look.

The marker is in good condition for its age although it does have a few age related marks from playing.

Any questions ask away.

Mods - I haven't sold on here for a while so if I need to do anything else please let me know.

Thanks,

Steve Gething.

Pics in photobucket - http://s722.photobucket.com/user/StevoG8900/library/Mobile Uploads?sort=3&page=1.

Reactions: G4z

Naths

Sep 3, 2014
Would you take £300 all in for it bud? and any chance you have an slp reg?

mctractorboy

Brotherhood - Gething
Mar 30, 2004
Newport
I would consider £310 posted if that is any good?

Or I can get the marker to diamond wars tomorrow NPF/CPPS next weekend if you would like to pick it up?

Also I do have a Guerilla bottle 1.1 which has been converted to LP it's in test I can add a proof pic if your interested in purchasing that as well as the marker. I wouldn't want to post the bottle though so it would have to be collection. Where are you based bud?

Naths

Sep 3, 2014
I've already got a bottle thanks bud. I would have just needed a reg for this...

Im over on the east coast in Lincolnshire...

I was only getting it to try out bob long markers bud so I'll pass at £310, thanks for the offer. Good luck with the sale.