Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

FS UK: PM7 red black fade and other gear

mikedbrionne

Jan 12, 2006
Visit site
i can sort out some pics if anyone wants some i just have to find my camera first.

This is the gun i used in portsmouth uni last season. We won div 3 with these. Its a sweet shooting gat. been very very well looked after and shoots like a dream. ask anyone from portsmouth uni if you want any info on it.

its a red black fade, got a standard 1 part stock barrel and a nice two part proto barrel, ul frame, lots of pball warehouse barrel socks, comes with slick lube, proto allen key set, and free teching from syd who runs pball warehouse and nspl.

£250

I also have a dm4 spares kit..obviously the cables and solenoid dont fit the pm7 but all the o-rings are the same. and all the bolts n screws are the same too.

also have some grey/black proto axis 07 gogs and some blue frame black mouth proflex 7 gogs i wanna get rid of.

also got a 5k air system and relaoder b with black suicide shell im selling.

Can throw some of these things in if you want to arrange a price?

Happy hunting

Mike

Jimmymac

1st Wave
Dec 14, 2007
Live in preston area ..
i can sort out some pics if anyone wants some i just have to find my camera first.

This is the gun i used in portsmouth uni last season. We won div 3 with these. Its a sweet shooting gat. been very very well looked after and shoots like a dream. ask anyone from portsmouth uni if you want any info on it.

its a red black fade, got a standard 1 part stock barrel and a nice two part proto barrel, lots of pball warehouse barrel socks, comes with slick lube, proto allen key set, and free teching from syd who runs pball warehouse and nspl.

£250

I also have a dm4 spares kit..obviously the cables and solenoid dont fit the pm7 but all the o-rings are the same. and all the bolts n screws are the same too.

also have some grey/black proto axis 07 gogs and some blue frame black mouth proflex 7 gogs i wanna get rid of.

also got a 5k air system and relaoder b with black suicide shell im selling.

Can throw some of these things in if you want to arrange a price?

Happy hunting

Mike
pm'd you