Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

FS: Various Items **UK**

yorgie

Yorgie for Mod '07
Jun 2, 2006
Surrey
I have an X5 for sale with all the trimmings including the original packaging (excluding the cardboard box, but the inner box, documentation, wires etc)

It has been VERY well looked after. I am only selling it as i can now drive, and have no need to listen to an mp3 player on the bus! I am trying to make some cash for ODD to do some laser and annodising work on my marker.

The Cowon Iaudio is best described as
IAUDIO X5L 20GB BLACK MP3 PLAYER
JetAudio's iAUDIO is an original multi-media player brand from Cowon Systems. It is a portable MP3 player with extended battery life (up to 34hrs EDIT = yes, that'd be 14 hours more than it's ipod counterparts.), and extra capabilities including Movie player, picture Viewer, voice recorder, and line-in recorder. - meaning that if you were say on holiday, you can connect your mp3 player to your digital camera, back up all photos on the X5's hard disk, and take more priceless snaps of you with the lobster tan.

It retails for £235
Due to me having owned it for a brief period of time, i will reduce the price to £180 including some video and music already installed (Video - some episodes of Lost and The OC, Music - some RHCP, a little dance, that kind of stuff). I'll get some photos taken of it this weekend. I think i have all the software for it, if not it is easily downloadable via the internet from Cowon's own website www.iaudio.com
The price includes paypal fees, and Special delivery. It is a great product, i highly recomend it!

EDIT - as always this is OBO :)

yorgie

Yorgie for Mod '07
Jun 2, 2006
Surrey

• I am also selling my last year's AS Edexcel chemistry folder - this thing is packed with everything you need for the AS course, and in case you were wondering - i got a good A at AS. I'll let this go for £25, buying it soon will mean you have plenty of time to revise from it for the summer! lol (if you want this, i'm happy for you to pm me for obvious reasons - however there will be NO COURSEWORK in this file unfortunately for you :p) I wouldn't normally sell something like this, but i guarantee it's dynamite, well worth the cash.

• A fujifilm Finepix z1 Digital Camera (in silver) with the warranty, and documentation, as well as the docking stand, and 512mb card. I havn't used it in a while, it was a gift, but it was one of those gifts that someone thinks is practical when they buy it, only to discover it is NEVER used! I'll let it go for £120 shipped

• LNIB Dye i3s in smoke, used twice but shows absolutely no wear. These are ££GONE££. They come in the original box with all documentation, microfibre bag and peak

• A standard black and white Milenium ref's top, with millenium logos. Pretty much brand new looking, its been cleaned after every time it has been used. looking for arround £10 obo shipped

• A Redz 4 pot pack, i'll sell it for £10 shipped as it's a little used.

• Airgun Designs pump kit style wave springs; a tricky part to find if you're putting together a custom AGD pump kit, I have 5 of these. Make me an offer!

• A stock PM5 frame with microswitch, but no trigger or board. £20obo

yorgie

Yorgie for Mod '07
Jun 2, 2006
Surrey
The X5 is back up! and what's more, there's a

RADICAL price drop! It's now only £100 (excl. paypal + shipping)

grab a bargain while you can!

Kat

I'm a love Albatross.
Aug 18, 2006
Carlisle/ Leeds
very interested in smoke I3's.
Whats your paypal address?
Can we get them by friday do you think?

Katxx

yorgie

Yorgie for Mod '07
Jun 2, 2006
Surrey
ALL unsold items will be put on ebay on sunday, this is your last few days for grabbing a bargain!!