Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Full kit clearout, NT11,DM9. ROTORS X 2, I4'S X 2, ETC

welshey2918

Banned
Jun 2, 2012
bottle arrived... reg is filthy dirty, with dirt clogging up all and every groove, and even looks like theres resin (i.e glue) around the fill nipple, not tried to fill yet as saw it briefly on my lunch, hope it holds air as cant tell atm, nothing 5 mins and a bit of elbow grease could have solved... dissapointed

garsed

Mar 2, 2009
Darlington
bottle arrived... reg is filthy dirty, with dirt clogging up all and every groove, and even looks like theres resin (i.e glue) around the fill nipple, not tried to fill yet as saw it briefly on my lunch, hope it holds air as cant tell atm, nothing 5 mins and a bit of elbow grease could have solved... dissapointed

hi there glad you received the bottle ok. im sorry that you weren't completely satisfied with the condition ie dirty, im selling the gear as a favour for an old paintballing friend i give the bottle a quick wipe over before i sent it. the bottle had air in when i received it, however when i sent it for safety reasons and to try to see if a normal allen key worked i empltied it.

chris

welshey2918

Banned
Jun 2, 2012
fair enough, did have me worried for a bit, i have filled it and it is fine, just the fill nipple was hard to remove from the fill station, any one ever had this prob? i noticed the edge is much sharper on the back, as opposed to a smooth curve like on my steely, dont want to oil it incase i get oil in the tank