Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Fully Booked

Bully

Jul 12, 2001
Rochdale UK
www.playpaintball.co.uk
The UKPSF "Attack of the Paintballers" weekend is now FULLY Booked.

The entries passed 300 today so there are no more places left - if you want to play you can but there will be no T shirts or badges as I ordered 300 of each. Players who rang me today are booked in but if their game fees do not arrive by Wednesday their places will be reallocated.

The scenario programmes will be in the post in the morning.

Other info

The site will be open from 11.00 am on Saturday, the site has a customer day please respect the wishes of the site owner and keep the scenario players in the allocated areas of the safe area until the customers leave the site. Also masks must be worn in all the playing areas until the customers leave.

The bar will be open from 7.00pm and the BBQ will be about 8/8.30pm with fireworks at 9.30 and the talent show.

Customer games will start on Saturday about 3.00pm and go on until about 5.30/6.00pm

Sunday start with registration from 8.00am assuming you have not registered on the Saturday

Enjoy your weekend of paintball

Steve

Chopper Mozart

Oct 3, 2003
Sheffield
www.thewildgeese.co.uk
Hi Steve - a couple of thoughts...

1) Player T shirts over the 300 - I'm guessing there will be a bunch more people booking and paying between now and Friday (you're on a roll here!) - once playing, how will they be identified team-wise without T shirts?

2) Saturday afternoon's games - if they start @ 3pm, is it safe to assume that the site's Hillman Hunters will have finished their day's paintball by then? Or will the big game peeps have a different area to play in?

Just points of detail, not serious concerns - I can't WAIT for this!!!!!

Bully

Jul 12, 2001
Rochdale UK
www.playpaintball.co.uk
Site

No worries about the customers the site is one of the largest in UK paintball you could play 10 groups and they would not see one another.

The t shirt less will have to wear just armbands and lots of paint for booking in late!!!!!

See you at weekend

Steve:D

Gillie

Apr 8, 2002
www.pbuk.biz
All marshals, team leaders and characters - we will be having briefing meetings on Saturday afternoon/evening, probably around 5-6pm. Please let me know if you won't be around then.

All players - there will be a briefing on Sunday morning before the start of the game to go over the basic points of the scenario. It would be useful to read the scenario info before then! There will be a lot going on:)