The Home Of European Paintball

Funding uni sale. Markers/Goggles/more

Lyddii

Jan 29, 2010
Birmingham
Proof Photo
IMG_0285.jpg

Items 1/2: Tippmann A5 Markers x2
These are in absolute mint condition, have never been shot in game and only aired up and shot to test. Included is original box and instructions etc. £100 each or £120 posted. SOLD

Item 3: Dye i4 Goggles (black with yellow lens)
Used but in good condition. One of the ear screws got broken and has been replaced (neatly) with a cable tie (pics attached). £45 posted

Item 4: 2009 Planet Eclipse Pants (medium)
Good condition apart from missing the toggles around the ankles. Not worn very often and will be washed before sending. £30 posted. SOLD

Item 5: Tippmann T-Shirt
Never worn size large £10 posted SOLD

Rules
Paypal only (or cash on collection) - buyer pays the fees
No lowballs
No trades

More pics:
IMG_0289.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Give her time to reply mate, she is probably busy at training or putting on makeup. :p
Lyddii is a very trusted member and a player of The Celtic Banshees ;)

Lyddii

Jan 29, 2010
Birmingham
Where you from for collection ?
Based in Birmingham (Sutton Coldfield) but travel to Bricketwood most weekends and will be moving to Loughborough in two weeks... so you have a choice lol. However I see you seem to be based in the North from your other threads? I'm sure we could come to some kind of deal on the postage.

Give her time to reply mate, she is probably busy at training or putting on makeup. :p
Lyddii is a very trusted member and a player of The Celtic Banshees ;)
Thanks haha... :p

Last edited:

sambo g

Jan 28, 2012
hey I no its a bit of an ask but if you still have an a5 in about 2-3 weeks i will defo buy tippmann a-5 as that is when i get paid

Last edited: