Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

gas hungry ion?

Rider

scottishwarriors.co.uk
you might get away with dropping your dwell a little, but you'd be best increasing the ROFD a little to compensate and avoid possible drop-off at speed.

try coming down 10 clicks and see how it cycles. if it's still good, come down again. once it stops cycling properly, come up one at a time until you get a full force cycle, check it will still do so at speed (if not keep coming up and checking) then add around 5 more pushes for summer, another 5 for winter.

should get you down a little. if you want more efficency get a lighter bolt, then go through the same process.

qev will make you even more efficient, but unless you're careful with the setup can lead to more breaks.

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
Thats good for an ion on my ion on 3000psi i got a hopper n a pot (if that!)
suppose i did have a steel tank.
Mate if you have loads of ups, none of them must be to do with efficiency, and prob more to do with bling and bad taste.

I seem to remember my stock Ion with a 0.8 tank from a 3000psi fill would do about 2.5-ish pots plus eggy hopper then fart at me cos no air. (about 500 shots)

My up'd Ion with 1.1 tank would give me 4 pots plus pulse hopper from a 3000psi fill and I would still have about 800-ish psi left. (About 700 shots) This is roughly what it did on the 0.8 tank to empty once the Ion was up'd come to think of it.

(oh.. all fat boy pots)

Purepaintballer: I think your either doing something very wrong with your Ion or your trying to draw attention to yourself. Again.