Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Gaza Incident & Paintball

Echowitch

Southern Pirates
No nothing political, but we have the tv running BBC News in our office. Watching the video of the Gaza boats assault, Im sure there's an Israeli soldier in the middle of the screen shortly after one soldier gets thrown off the boat, that is holding a paintball marker up. It has a similar shap and looks to have a hopper on top.

Anyone else seen this ?? Or has my obsession with paintball finally gotten to me ? lol

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
yeh i saw that, they use CS gas paintballs all over the world. and im sure that's what it was.

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
First thing I noticed about it as well, apart from the fact that the Israeli soldiers abseiling onto the boat seemed to be very unaware of what was happening to there colleagues who went before them.

Echowitch

Southern Pirates
Yeh apparently they went in initially with crowd control kit, but live fire was brought in when the "peace activists" appeared not too peaceful: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d3b_1275323514&p=1
Under the circumstances I can understand why they might be less than peaceful.

I know Dog the Bounty Hunter uses markers as an alternative to guns for non-lethal distraction take downs. It makes sense but you only need one eye injury and someones bound to get uppity

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Boarding a ship in international waters is an illegal act of piracy, so technically the people on the boat had a right to defend themselves.
If you wanted to stop the boat peacefully why not just put a warship in its way and force it to turn round or stop.
Not like they did not have any in the area.