Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Gear bag clear out...load of stuff to go,picture heavy

TGR

Oct 12, 2008
Evening all,

About time i cleared out half of my gear-there loads more to come but this is what i have got pictures off for now.

1.1 evil bottle, comes with cert tested till 2014, the mark on the neck of the bottle was there before it was tested and came back no problems. final test is 2018 and it is TT marked-50quid

Large gun case, hmmm not sure what else can say really...its clean...will take a full marker inc barrel with space-fiver

Hanger 18 pack, clean and good condition, without checking i think its a 9 pot size m-fiver

JT paintball jersey, good nick few threads and bobbles here and there make good training jersey,size xxl-fiver

loads of odds and sods-Gun bag i used it for an angel, jt goggle frames, hanger 18 barrel bag, hanger 18 neck protector, hanger 18 bottle cover, jt and dye goggle strap, eggy battery cover, jt peak-fiver the lot or pound each

JT elbow and knee pads, good con usual bobbles and such like as can be seen.-15 quid

elbow pads are l/xl
knew pads are l/xl

Grey mantis 7 pot pack, good nick-tenner

Mantis jersey, good nick, few bobbles here and there size l-tenner

System x jersey size large, good nick few boble here and there-fiver

Red mantis 9 pot pack, ok condition as the pics show the tops are starting to come away from use-fiver

Zap Chronic jersey, labels fadding but shows just XL, good con-few bobbles in pack area-tenner

Cocker thread pipe kit in blue, little bit of wear to front tip as shown-40 quid

2K2 dragon timmy in black to green fade-being awhile since checked there value im going to ask for offers around the 75quid mark

all WAS guts (switch, eyes etc) box, manual, and std barrel brought a few years ago and didnt really use it that much so time has come to find her a new home.

ALL items will be washed and cleaned before posting

Postage costs NOT Included

Offers considered on everything-just trying to clear it out before im forced to move it to unit!

Last edited:

TGR

Oct 12, 2008
Jesus that was quick... razor says renegade action equipent on waist band and hidden away says realtree and (T) sign

Bank trans to save paypal fees or can take barclays pingit

TGR

Oct 12, 2008
Not a problem sir, i shall PM you the address to send it to and vice versa

Reactions: zX JT Xz