Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Geo, bottle and HK mask.

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
I was rudely awoken this morning by a blinding flash of light and a crack of thunder, I rolled over in my bed to find a mysterious weapon, sent from the future. I slowly opened its black and blue case and hoisted the poison coloured chalice aloft. Now armed I knew what I had to do, I had to find this weapon a home so that it would be able to single handily destroy all those that stand before it.

Once in the right hands this 'Terminator' of a weapons will be a killing machine and all of paintball kind will be doomed. I bring this opportunity to you all, so dig deep as I know whoever takes this from me will be a very happy, and dangerous, 'baller.

Also for sale are some more trinkets to help it on its way...

Poison Geo 2 in amazing condition, only wear is slight barrel rub on the tip as expected and a minuscule amount of the reg, the body and frame are simply outstanding condition. The marker has been well cared for and used minimally. Comes with matching barrel, case and spare o-rings-£210 all in

HK KLRs in green. Great mask in great condition only being used a handful of times since being purchased. Comes compete with mask bag and box-£55 all in

Payment via PayPal. Collection can be arranged if required. Postage by Courier provided.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: cheyenne

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Please can you remove the bottle from sale. Out of test bottles cannot be sold here.