Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Get paid about £6 per hour to play paintball with me

loz 40

Jan 20, 2004
Leicester
Visit site
Hi Chris

I could ask some of my staff if they wanted to do this for you when they are on a day off as they all like to play and know whats involved.

Some of them live local to you too if your interested that is.

Loz

Reactions: niallist

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
I'm not sure if I follow what you said was it get a friend to do it and split the cash? if so i'm pretty sure that's illegal and they would almost certainly take that benefit away from me for doing that and possible take away others as well as me getting something on my criminal record.

Of topic but the Thing is I can't handle more than about 2 or 3 hours of work a week I cant claim working tax credits for that little time so i'm going to be reliant on these benefits they also told me they will take away 80% of whatever I earn even if I get a part time job and possibly ether lower the amount of money I get for my benefits or cease them so there isn't much point.
not illegal if you pay them if they then want too share it with you that`s up to them ,called working the system

Jul 23, 2011
Hi Chris

I could ask some of my staff if they wanted to do this for you when they are on a day off as they all like to play and know whats involved.

Some of them live local to you too if your interested that is.

Loz
That's one thing I thought of asking next time I went to play, and yeah sure, first I need to find out how I would go about doing it.

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
otherwise known as defrauding the system.
thats why the system sucks bolter it can be misused by little loopholes all the time.
as i said if you pay a person said amount for their services but if they then decide too buy you something then it is not fraud.because the money they are using is theirs to do as they please.
not fraud unless it can be proven that you entered into an agreement to do this.crap i know but that is the loophole that people can drive a bus through

toecutter

Jan 21, 2003
melton..
hiya chris my names noel i live at melton mowbray not far from u bout 15 mins well my 1st ever game of paintball was at rebel sports back in 1990 :eek: top site
anyway
i play for the lucky15s at cpps people that can vouch for me ainsley cpps head honcho ,alan (nitroball),robof9 on here to name a few , ill gladly help u out anytme mate i also play the diamond wars at npf bassets pole (woodsball) im there tomoro massive site u should try it u wont be dissapointed :)
the only problem is i work full time the odd saturday on call so really sundays are the best for me ,when u next at rebel i could come over for a chat prefer walk on got a shed load of paint i need to use up lol

Reactions: Biscuit
Jul 23, 2011
hiya chris my names noel i live at melton mowbray not far from u bout 15 mins well my 1st ever game of paintball was at rebel sports back in 1990 :eek: top site
anyway
i play for the lucky15s at cpps people that can vouch for me ainsley cpps head honcho ,alan (nitroball),robof9 on here to name a few , ill gladly help u out anytme mate i also play the diamond wars at npf bassets pole (woodsball) im there tomoro massive site u should try it u wont be dissapointed :)
the only problem is i work full time the odd saturday on call so really sundays are the best for me ,when u next at rebel i could come over for a chat prefer walk on got a shed load of paint i need to use up lol
Cool.

Yesterday I caught a really bad chest infection going around though it seams to take at least a week to lose and its barely under the coughing up blood level of intensity.

Last edited: