Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Getting hit in the knackers

tombur

Jan 24, 2006
Visit site
HAHA! Skeet, that has to be one of the funniest post's i've seen in a while! Lmao!

I've seen a fair few nut-shots, allways my mates, never me! My last time at the NPF it was my b'day and i was with a couple of mates. It really is funny when you see your mate get shot in the balls but when a 6"2 geordie lad is nearly crying like a baby it really makes me think about protection!

eastie123

Uncooperative
Jun 2, 2005
Da hood!
Visit site
Originally posted by DarrenS
I took one in the nuts during training in december, went down like a felled wilderbeast and couldnt move for about 10mins.

Also couldnt walk that night either :D
Im sure you couldnt do alot more than just walk!

gfresh666

Nov 3, 2001
PA USA
Visit site
Worst I ever saw

When I was playing with the Shade's at Mayhem at Holmbush ,I came up took 3 or 4 shots at a guy behind a bunker who was parllel with me then I went back down. The guy just sank forward with his head against the bunker and as timing is perfect Mark " Mad Maz Taxi Driver" comes over the top and puts 3 or 4 in his head.
Needless to say the guy goes down like a sack of ****. Unbeknown to anybody my first 4or 5 shots had gone straight through a hole in the crutch of his pants and shoved his gonads up his throat. Later saw him walking around as if he had rode a horse for a couple of days !