Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Getting into tournaments???

<SpEcTrA>

Ooo.. pWitty colours!
Aug 27, 2002
manchester uk
www.microsoft.com
just a question , wheres the best place in manchester to practise or just to play i mean most of the sites in manchester dont allow you to use ur own equipment exept for walk on days , and id like to play more often than once a monthe with my own equipment

nickp

Feb 27, 2002
Manchester, UK
teamrdx.co.uk
Spectra drop us an email, the tryouts as far as I am aware are on the 6th Oct, but I am sure we will be looking for more players later on...

Drop us an email, and I am sure you can come along to one of our practices....

Mike (Exodus)

Where's me cheese?
Nov 9, 2001
Manchester
OTE - www.ontheedgeevents.co.uk will sometimes let you use your own kit providing you don't go over the top and maim half their rental customers.

The trials Steve are talking about are in October, there's none in May. Get yer but down there :eek:)

An Impulse is a good buy if you can afford one cos you can upgrade all of the bits when you've got more cash. They're one of the more popular electros on the tourney scene and easy to look after.

<SpEcTrA>

Ooo.. pWitty colours!
Aug 27, 2002
manchester uk
www.microsoft.com
how often wud on the edge let me use my own equpmnet i meen im not gonna exactly waste the newbie rentals i meen im not much better anyway , the thing is though about october 6th is that i might still be going through physio as i broke my leg bad as hell so i might no be able to paintball, but if i cant i might just come to watch im not getting my equipment till x-mas time

Mike (Exodus)

Where's me cheese?
Nov 9, 2001
Manchester
Own Kit

Last year I went down there about 8 times over say 3 months and they didn't have a problem with it.

Just give them a call, get the okay and behave yourself - For the first few times :)

nickp

Feb 27, 2002
Manchester, UK
teamrdx.co.uk
spectra

If you can make the 6th of oct come down.. I've got a spare mask, and marker, you may even get a chance to fire a few differen't markers which can help you make a more informed choice of marker, the team has got, angels, a matrix, a couple of impys, a few Eclipse blade cockers..

Drop us a email closer to the time...

Nick