The Home Of European Paintball

GI Sportz Press Release

P8ntballer.Com

Administrator
Mar 31, 2009
London
www.p8ntballer.com
BuyPBL and G.I. Sportz Paintball: An Unstoppable Progression

After years of working with paintball companies that are run by out of industry interests, BuyPBL has announced the company has joined forces and formed a coalition with G.I. Sportz Paintball. G.I. Sportz Paintball is a company run by influential paintball players and advocates. With over fifteen years of experience, BuyPBL is one of Canada's largest paintball stores and distributors. BuyPBL is known for their commitment to the paintball industry and its growth. Customer satisfaction is their first priority. The company is well-known for their wealth of knowledge, industry experience and loyalty to local paintball businesses, teams and players.

“I have always had an association with BuyPBL and have considered the company a part of my paintball family. BuyPBL’s staff, as well as their foundation, is substantial and consistent. Their dedication to the growth of paintball is incomparable and is well-suited for the mission of the G.I. Paintball brand,” Richmond Italia, president of G.I. Sportz, commented.

BuyPBL will be the exclusive Canadian distributor of G.I. Sportz Paintball products:
G.I. Sportz paintballs, G.I. MilSim markers and G.I. Vision goggles.

www.GISPORTZ.com
www.BUYPBL.com