Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

girlie teams

The Stormbirds/Bouddica can be added to the list of ex teams.
The problem with all girl teams is that the gender issue overides the ability issue. A lot of teams fold because players want a greater challenge.
This is not a reflection on female players ability as the same principle would apply if you chose only players with one particular trait ie blonde hair

Wendyism

Lady Organ Grinder
There are many all female teams across the world, the most well know being Fat Ladies Charm...best bunch of gals...then Femme Fatales, but we have also played Team Ladylike (from one of the Nordic lands) and Harpies (from Barcelona).

All i can say is good luck to them all, if anything i think guy's under estimate us ladies, they think we are going to be a push over....ah well...they will learn....lol.

Big up to my team the UK Fallen Angels.

:D :D :D

ghost dog

Banned
Jan 26, 2004
Visit site
All these ladies..AHHHHH!

I think it is great that...you know we all play together!
And i think we all needs a little romancin aswell.....you know i'll put on some barry white and some silk slippers!!!
Gary says that he like the fat ladies....
I like....Well...all the ladies!!!!AAHHHHHHHHHH!

SWEET N SOUR

ex-female feline
Jul 24, 2003
London
Visit site
All these ladies..AHHHHH!

Originally posted by ghost dog
I think it is great that...you know we all play together!
And i think we all needs a little romancin aswell.....you know i'll put on some barry white and some silk slippers!!!
Gary says that he like the fat ladies....
I like....Well...all the ladies!!!!AAHHHHHHHHHH!
ROFL!! :D :) ;)

ghost dog

Banned
Jan 26, 2004
Visit site
You stole ma post!!!!

You know i was gonna say that you just want all those ladies yo self! AHHHH! i'll woop yo white Ass!!!!AHHHHH!

Gary help meee GAAARYYY!!!!!:eek:

ShelleyHicky

Shelley Farmer
Oct 22, 2003
London
Originally posted by Hippy

Hey im quite a newbie into paintball and was wondering if anyone knows of any girlie teams around in the uk because there doesn't seem to be many on the scene. Any info would be appreciated.
If you are looking into getting into a girly team in the uk, SPC Fallen Angels I'd say are the best competitive team we have, plus they are good players with experience, great fun, and always looking to recruit.

All i can say is good luck to them all, if anything i think guy's under estimate us ladies, they think we are going to be a push over....ah well...they will learn....lol.
That was Wendy OR ism, she's their captain - awesome lady:D
Contact her;)

Tinks

Feb 20, 2004
Clare B

check out Clare B, if you go on her website you can ask her questions and stuff...
can't remember the site, but i'll find it and post it up later :D unless anyone else knows it :p