Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

girls rip it up at king of the hill

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
Yeah mate... on a good day I think where on par with every team that was there.... just had a bad day at the office. Not to take anything away from the other teams though, everyone we played were fair, and we still had a good day :)

I did get lit up though in our first game against Epoch on a 2 on 2. Thought both there players were out of paint so decided to tentatively move up the field.... then got lashed :D hell of a game though, considering there was only about a minute left at that point :)

Dave

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
Think they were all nursing hangovers from a heavy previous evening ;) The walking dead springs to mind :D

Welshy though was a big help to us.... :) cheers Dave

Just had one of those days Eric, bounces at crucial moments.... throwing away games we should easily have won by doing stupid things... the list goes on :D

Dave

Eddy - The Troggs

Apr 13, 2003
Eccleshall, Staffordshire
Originally posted by Dark Warrior
Hey TVK
Remember when I came out of my bunker and let rip at that back man and almost totally lit up the Marshall checking him
:D :D
Hiya DarkWarrior

I *cough*accidently*cough* shot a few marhalls at KOTH. Poor people. As TVK said it will soon become a non contact sport!LOL!

Eddy

robtattoo

Dunballin
Feb 13, 2003
Paintball's retirement community
sorry I'm late!

Evenin' all, sorry I'm so late getting into this, so I'll be breif.
KOTH was me first sup-air & IT ROCKS!!!!!!!
Really good to meet so many decent folks, had a laff all day, came 3rd, went 'ome, got lagged. Ace. Ta V much to tvk for propping me up all day, I've never met a friendlyer fella. Congrats to SFA.
Ta to everyone, the world is great ladedadeda.
:D :D :D

ps. D/W. The marshal you illuminated was wearing EXACTLY the same amount of clothes as the guy behind the upright. Easy mistake. (cos yellow doesn't show, does it.)

TTFN.

went out on the piss last night ...ok no big deal,but as i took the money out of the cash point my heart sank because all i could see in my hand was a days paintball:( ...im now a full on single man as my paintball would not mix.........remember ppl never let your paintball get in the way of your boozing....and never let your woman get in the way of you paintball:D