Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

girls rip it up at king of the hill

Eddy - The Troggs

Apr 13, 2003
Eccleshall, Staffordshire
Originally posted by the_vodka_kid
eddy you were not the guy i capped in the head 3 times on a mugging run were ye in the lie down...if ye were sorry m8 ...i never got the chance on sunday...i think it was the troggs....i was playing for Blue Heat {a fine bunch of chaps}
Hiya

Yep that was definatly you! Only one ball actually hit my head. The rest hit my goggles. I have been hit in worse places so apology accepted (lol).

Eddy

jaffa

Apr 29, 2003
notts
Visit site
dw you use the paint you can not fire well thats what you told me when we met at koth it had trouble with certain paint i can not remeber what paint it was

ps i have some angels on myside:D :D :D :D :D :D :p :D :D

Originally posted by Eddy - The Troggs
Hiya

Yep that was definatly you! Only one ball actually hit my head. The rest hit my goggles. I have been hit in worse places so apology accepted (lol).

Eddy
got a bollocking off the marshall for that move m8......the way things are going paintball will be a none contact sport balls or other wise.........:D

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Coalition, possibly. Thinking on it is a blur.
Withdrawal system setting in.
Need to play, need to paint.
But nothing on this weekend
as far as I gather
Congleton on the 1st maybe

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
:) me got training this Sunday..... ogd knows we need it after probably the worst we have ever played at KOTH on Sunday :) You ever feel like you just have one of those days when nothing goes right??!!:(

Ah well, more incentive to train harder.... see you all at the next one :)

Dave