Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Giro Culture

jitsuwarrior

Old Baller, getting older
Jun 14, 2007
Northern England
Changes to basic training would probably sort out most of the 'thick as a castle wall charv' - esque people; you would be surprised what a short sharp shock can do to most people's lives.
Moreover, if you get them young before they really have a chance to turn into utter wasters then the army would have an easier job; just because the existing system doesn't lend itself very well to my proposal, doesn't mean an improved one wouldn't.
There are no wasters - sorry drug addicts in the army already. The CDT is already struggling with the amount being caught, I do believe infantry battalions are even setting up rehab platoons. I know the Support Corps are taking a less tolerant approach where they would rather be undermanned than deal with addicts.

If the army is expected to deal with the problem of the giro culture then perhaps Bad Lads Army leads the way - use ex soldiers who are of a DS (Directing Staff) mindset and put them into secondary schools.

It would help to keep ex soldiers in employment and deal with the chav world. Perhaps a slight manipulation of human rights to bring back stress positions, don't need corporal punishment to deal with them, but I know an hour a day on a parade square would certainly help to bring them in line.

Drill is a pill and should be taken twice daily.

TEKLOFTY

You're in the jungle baby
Jan 7, 2009
In your sphincter
There are no wasters - sorry drug addicts in the army already. The CDT is already struggling with the amount being caught, I do believe infantry battalions are even setting up rehab platoons. I know the Support Corps are taking a less tolerant approach where they would rather be undermanned than deal with addicts.

If the army is expected to deal with the problem of the giro culture then perhaps Bad Lads Army leads the way - use ex soldiers who are of a DS (Directing Staff) mindset and put them into secondary schools.

It would help to keep ex soldiers in employment and deal with the chav world. Perhaps a slight manipulation of human rights to bring back stress positions, don't need corporal punishment to deal with them, but I know an hour a day on a parade square would certainly help to bring them in line.

Drill is a pill and should be taken twice daily.
The results garnered from Bad Lad's Army definitely entered my mind - you could see it working. As for drill i agree, coming from a military school having to do drill every morning really sorted some of the screw-up's out.

Kem

HEADSHOT
Dec 16, 2008
S****horpe ... gah
exactly what i was saying, say at 16 everyone has to do 2 years national service, that would mean no drugs, you would very quickly learn not to act like a **** or you will be running laps round the parade ground so often you will make your own dirt track.

It would sort out the obesity problem as you would be made to be physically fit.

The problem is most people are too lazy to get in shape or diet properly , if you have someone forcing you to be it would be a completely different situation.

I also think that everyone should be made to take a first aid course at school as it would save a lot of lives if people knew first aid.

but the main problem in this country is that there is too much political correct ness and too many goodie goodie vegitarian hippie dicks in this country saying everything we do is wrong.

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
I've got mr sickness living next door...:mad:
Claims he has a "crumbling" vertebrae and was delight to tell me he'd been passed as "officially" incapacitated for 5 years(back in 04/05) and doesn't have to see the DHSS again until after that time so that they can re-asses him...:rolleyes:
Does plenty of gardening work,today he was trundling a rotovator across to a neighbours garden.
Yesterday(sunday a.m) he was strimming with an industrial stimmer...why didn't he do it during a week-day is he trying to piss the neighbours off even more??:rolleyes:
Doesn't sound like a lot but he wouldn't really be doing it with a bad back would he>>>>:eek:
It does annoy you when they rub your noses in it,and he doesn't even have to sign on because of his condition....:mad:

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
Claims he has a "crumbling" vertebrae and was delight to tell me he'd been passed as "officially" incapacitated for 5 years(back in 04/05) and doesn't have to see the DHSS again until after that time so that they can re-asses him...:rolleyes:
Does plenty of gardening work,today he was trundling a rotovator across to a neighbours garden.
Yesterday(sunday a.m) he was strimming with an industrial stimmer...why didn't he do it during a week-day is he trying to piss the neighbours off even more??:rolleyes:
Doesn't sound like a lot but he wouldn't really be doing it with a bad back would he>>>>:eek:
It does annoy you when they rub your noses in it,and he doesn't even have to sign on because of his condition....:mad:
Report him?:confused:

Another that pisses me off is EMA. I know there are alot of people out there who are actually needing it. However its the loopholes that allow rich ****s who dont need it to get it. Take the case of several people i know. Mum and Dad divorced, live separately and one earns a substantial amount. The other however is less fortunate and earns under the £15000 limit or whatever the cut off is for the maximum pay out. The kid gets substantial amounts of money from the rich one, plus £30 a week or whatever. Now it may not sound much but when you have no worries, all meals are provided, you dont have to buy anything for school, your not paying to get to school etc cos thats all being looked after by the parents.

Arhhhh i needed that vent. Oh well. Life aint fair especially not in the Uk benefits system.

Jan 5, 2006
Kent
Visit site
The good news to all this is that the end is in sight. There just isn't the money in the piggy bank to pay them for much longer.

However, what comes next might be even more ugly.

(Eat the Rich).

jitsuwarrior

Old Baller, getting older
Jun 14, 2007
Northern England
Video him, or take a few pics, shop him to the DSS.... if everyone did that then our taxes would be spent more wisely (probably not drop though:eek:)