Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Gonna get a new gun.

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
I've seen plenty of peeps buy an ion, then start messing with it, getting this and that for it, breaking stuff and wrecking threads, spending £500 in a season an esentials, upgrades and bling. All the while saying "My Ion is great, you don't need to spend stupid amounts on buying a marker".

Then they buy an Ego/DM/Shocker/Angel or something good, they stop messing, all thy need to buy are the odd o-ring, batteries and some lube. Oh yeah, you hear 'My ______ is great" still, but they spend more time on the field and more money on paint, except the ones who can't help them selves and would rather buy bling goggs, pants, etc than acctually buy paint and play.

I had a respected coach suggest to me earlier in the year that I should get rid of my (less than a year old) Angel and, if money was tight, and I couldn't afford a DM/PM/Ego buy an Ion, hell, I had to cross my legs to stop from pissing myself. Guess he just didn't like Angels, every thing else he said that day made sense. All my guns need at the end of the day is a coulpe of drops of oil and a wipe down! Next time they come out I gas 'em up, run it over the chrono, and I'm good to go!

Effel

Aug 26, 2006
Think of it like shampoo
The ion will wash your hair with maybe a bit of dandruff, like the asda smartprice stuff
But DM/Ego/Angel/Shocker will wash you're hair, give it a fruity smell and no dandruff, like i dunno....Herbal essences?