Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

good beginer maker with hopper

virre

Jul 27, 2009
stoke on trent
im looking to get my first marker. im not too fussy about what i get but i would want 1 with a hopper and possibly an air bottle and remote line but those are not essential. as this will be my first marker i dont want anything too fancy or expensive, let me know what u got and how much and ill get back to you. thanks!!!!

Sugz

Fortiter et Recte!!
Aug 22, 2006
Hi fella!
This is not mine personally, but I was scouting around the classifieds, and saw this Smart parts EOS, and from experience, this would make a very nice starter marker, and the guy has added some essential upps to it too.

Here's the thread
http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=125054

Best of Luck finding the right marker mate. But this should be a good start ;)

*Is recommending threads against the rules?

virre

Jul 27, 2009
stoke on trent
thats an ace price but i still need to find a bottle, how much do you think i could get 1 for, not too fussed if its top of the range or if its 2nd hand as long as its in date.

King John

Jun 9, 2009
Knaresborough North yorkshire
DO NOT BUY a second hand bottle, when your dealing with compressed air safety first. Go to an online store like justpaintball.co.uk and look for their 3000psi air system, its a black steel bottle, both bottle and regulator are PYE marked. I have 1 and it was only £40.

King John

Jun 9, 2009
Knaresborough North yorkshire
the reason for staying clear of 2nd hand bottles and masks is that someone may have tampered with the regulator or dropped the bottle and damaged the threads / put oil in the fill nipple or all sorts of other shennanigens. With masks, the lense could be damaged or loose, and its your eyes not theirs that are being protected.

virre

Jul 27, 2009
stoke on trent
your right, a second hand bottle could be very dangerous, thanks for the tip!! just had a look on that website and can get a bottle and reg for £53 inc postage, i take it air is better than co2?? im sorry if i sound like a complete novice, but i am lol!! where are u in th uk as i may be able to collect it.