Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

good reg

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
an eclipse star reg would also do the job very well....or for a slightly cheaper alternitive find somone who has changed their ego reg for a star and buy their standard reg off them.

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
evil det is fantastic. last chrono 271, 272, 271 fps. cant argue with that! very accurate to change the pressure so can easily make small adjustments to your input pressure. macro line also comes out the bottom so is kept out the way.

I got one £30 new posted form american ebay. they're £70 if your prepared to wait a week or two.

Very, very good reg tho!

F3Z

Mar 17, 2003
Bristol, UK
No dont e-mail Skeet he sounds ill, and trust me if hes caught something its prolly best not to ask what.

Skeet

Platinum Member
Originally posted by F3Z
No dont e-mail Skeet he sounds ill, and trust me if hes caught something its prolly best not to ask what.
It's a cold OK...just a cold...I mean, I did wonder why it had swollen up and turned taht colour, but the lady at the clinic said it was fine, when she had finished hurling...so..its JUST A COLD...OK!!!

A cold...

:D

Oh...yeah, and the Evolve reg sounds like it may be a better deal too..not seen one yet, but....

FrontManDan

Universal Soldier
Nov 4, 2004
Visit site
I havent used the PI reg but evolve have never failed to impress. ive had a couple of there bolts and there always very helpful.

As for the AKA reg i think there proberbly overrated, i remeber seeing a graph with the recharge rates of a lot of regs, compaired to the AKA 2 liter. from what i remeber they did't even have a CP reg on the graph, which is suspicious as its possibly the most popular reg about.

in the end i think it comes down what motivates you more price or looks, evolve is cheaper than the AKA by the time you get it to your door. AKA looks a little better to me though.

Personally i would buy a modern second hand reg because you wont experience shootdown. im surprised you get shootdown off the ION reg as ive never serviced mine and its still gives very good results it may be worth giving it a good service (new Orings) as you will not get much of a return on ION upgrades when it comes to resale.