Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

got £230 Burning hole in my pocket, what u got?

http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/member.php?u=1671

In his sig, you could offer him £230

Every gun has their problems chap. You go around p8nt bad mouthing the Mini like its full of disease and misfortune. Most of the problems the guys on pbnation have is that they are stupid. User error is to blame for 99% of the issues. And Ive not seen an issue yet that hasnt been resolved.
Try trolling the other gun forums, they all have "problems".

We have 10 Minis on our team. Sorry we have 10 fully working minis straight outta the box on our team.
I fully appreciate that there are user error issues with mini's. However there are some prominent problems too.

1. Initial release boards drain batteries and gives all sorts of other bugs
2. Detents sticking / double feeding
3. Blowback up the feedneck creating soup in the loader
4. Air leaks
5. Strange wear on bolts

What is also worrying is that nobody from Invert / Empire seems to comment on the issues. Look at the ego forum and you will see that Nicky and Jack post every day regarding ego's. I also hear that kee does not even stock spares. If you cannot get spares stateside, god help everyone in Europe!

You will have a biased view because you own one. (or ten) I know a few people in the UK that have had identical issues. I also know several of them are not pbnation numptys.

As I said time will tell.

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
the first batch of minis i beleive had problems - the higher the number of your marker the fewer problems it had i believe and the ones now are problem free apart from being slightly air guzzling but there is some team that has supposedly modded them to solve this

just repeating what i have been told

Scars

Retired tattooed lout!
you should ;)

Why?... its cheap enough to fit one, i dont want to worry about reg spiking and the well being of my solenoid... ive owned impulses, shockers and between about 3 guns ive had to cough up just over £200 replacing shagged solenoids

Gone for a mini now... Ive known Bolter since his Xmag days and everything hes advised me on has appeared to be correct, good luck in Toulouse Ad.

Thanks for your offers guys