Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

grease

dannyp16uk

Nov 2, 2001
peterborough, england
Visit site
mollycott grease

does the mollycott grease last forever like the dow corning?,its 12 pound somthing,although i think thats without p&p and vat so i'll have to see.but more to the question does it last as long as the dow corning,which is said to last for ever

Heimdahl

Jan 22, 2002
Arkansas
Visit site
If you live close to an area that has some dive shops you can get dow 33 there also (at least here in the states) they use the same stuff.....a buddy of mine bought a huge tube of it for cheap.

I do not know if oil would "hurt" it per se but for myself i use only dow 33 on all of my own guns or sometimes silicon grease.

dannyp16uk

Nov 2, 2001
peterborough, england
Visit site
cool

if tats true then that would be great,theres a massive diving center right next to where i live,so if thy use that stuff then they might be willing to sell me the stuff :D :D :D
thanks man
i'll give them a ring tommmorow to see if they do it

Manning26

Danny, listen to Keiran and Liz. It's grease, it's not gun oil, they're completely different things. I'm sure you've put up some cash for your Impulse, why would you want to experiment with its internals? Just ring Smart Parts and get the right stuff, atleast you know you won't be sorry that way. You wouldn't put lawnmower engine oil in you Jaguar would you?;)

darm

Coach- Taunton Snatch Uk
Jul 6, 2001
Devon (UK)
www.facebook.com
HEY COWFACE

hey tom
Dont use the gun oil (unless its especially made for paintball guns), on your evo mate I am sure eventually it will get to your seals and cock them right up.
I sold a cocker to one of the guys in our team it was working really sweet when I sold it to him, and he went and lubed it up with wd40 even after I told them all not to use it.
I said it will probably take a month to start going wrong, 5 weeks later 3way Orings knackered replaced that and slowly one after the other nearly all the Orings on the gun have been replaced he still having trouble.

Darm

elrikos

Jan 22, 2002
High Wycombe
Visit site
just wondering if you did manage to find dow 33 in a dive shop? if you did can ya let me know cos i'll go bombing around some dive shops in my area and see if i can pick up a bargain. i don't mind spending cash on my marker but still £20 (by the time you've paid vat and postage) does just seem plain crazy for grease.
cheers
rich
p.s. if you want to find out specific info on impulses the go to www.impulseownersgroup.com . frequented by hundreds of americans but they really do know their stuff!

dannyp16uk

Nov 2, 2001
peterborough, england
Visit site
no

by the time that was mentioned i had already bought it(from smart parts)
thanks for the help guys.
by the way,is anybody looking for a player for there team?,i stoped for a while but want to start playing again dont worry i have all my own equipment ,including lube:) lol.thanks