Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Greatest Northern Player of All Time !!!

Graham-DV8

Girlz,Booze & Balling....
Nov 12, 2002
North East, UK
groups.msn.com
Originally posted by AL_
Dunny, under-rated as hell. The most skilled UK player and hardely anyone even knows who the guy is. He turns up, plays his heart out and goes home. Doesnt rant on the forums, big himself up or have any kind of ego. He's a great model of how paintballers should act. The dude built a re-ball lane in his factory, dedication or what ?

Dunny for president!!!
Dunny gets my vote for PM

Always at training, and always there to shoot at me :)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Certainly, Dunny is in my opinion the best northern player around at the moment but he has sooo much more potential and he also has to endure a lot more because Ledz has been playing at the top for well over ten years.
Dunny has really only just started his international career, but with his dedication and undoubted talent, he could hopefully challenge for Ledzy's spot in about five years after hopefully winning a few things with Nexus.

mazz_had2k4

matt hadden
Jun 23, 2004
darlington
myspace.com
dunny has my vote. not only coz hes a good player, but he gave me some of his time a cupple of years ago to help me with my snap shooting and dident treat me like a complet noob.

dunny is a gr8 guy

haDD3n

psycho

Baggin ain't easy!
Apr 2, 2003
Stoneys Basement
ukk

Dunny is a class player, without doubt, but I would put Wayne Kelly head and shoulders above him. They may play different positions but if I was to pick a team and had a choice there would be no question who would be favourite.. Only my 2 pennies, and there is no bias in that...:D

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
ukk

Originally posted by psycho
Dunny is a class player, without doubt, but I would put Wayne Kelly head and shoulders above him. They may play different positions but if I was to pick a team and had a choice there would be no question who would be favourite.. Only my 2 pennies, and there is no bias in that...:D
They not only play different positions, they play different levels.
Dunny plays Pro NPPL, Wayne plays Amateur in Millennium ..... Nuff said, no bias, just how it is !

Head and shoulders above Dunny?
I don't think so !