Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Greg Hastings Maxed, Where to get it?

john251282

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2005
Bristol
www.google.co.uk
steroberts- I knew that I was just trying to get across that just because one games is back compatible does not mean all of them are.

Due to some very special links I have I am hoping to be an the launch party on December 1st then pick mine up on the way home at midnight from Game (they were the only ones that could guarantee me a midnight release and stock, good thing I ordered on first day of pre orders)

It is looking to be a great system and is so much lighter than the original xbox. Don't ask how I know this I can't tell you.:)

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
prolly overpriced and they'll want £10 for DHL courier :rolleyes:

-EDIT- Seems a touch ironic that SP are selling it considering they wont license their equipment for use in it (excluding the Dynasty shocker licensed through the team)

SteRoberts

Pugwash
Apr 1, 2004
Wolverhampton
Originally posted by TheBroz
Pretty much.....
Nintendo's Revolution is where it's at
With the vibrator pad?

The only reason i got a gamecube was for resident evil 4, so i wont be getting a revolution, i dont think it will offer anything the other players wont ... unless they put a cool carry handle on it :D.

john251282

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2005
Bristol
www.google.co.uk
Nintendo has lost the plot. Have your heard some of their recent press releases. OMG some of them are crazy.

Microsoft is going to take over now, and when you have a multi billionaire backing them who would bet against them.