Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

guerilla air bottle (think its a myth 3 reg)

Richiemonk

Jul 24, 2005
Norfolk
he means, where u screw your bottle in, drop an oring into the recess where the little stud is that pushes against the bottle reg nipple, there is nothing dangerous or bad about doing this, a lot of peeps do it. If your talking about putting stuff in to the reg on your bottle, NEVA EVA MESS WITH UR REG! only techs and peeps who dont like their limbs do that ;)

bojjob

#19 Blackout
Feb 22, 2012
Sussex
he means, where u screw your bottle in, drop an oring into the recess where the little stud is that pushes against the bottle reg nipple, there is nothing dangerous or bad about doing this, a lot of peeps do it. If your talking about putting stuff in to the reg on your bottle, NEVA EVA MESS WITH UR REG! only techs and peeps who dont like their limbs do that ;)
Or people that aren't halfwitted ;D I've converted several tank reg's to LP now... Plus what even makes you a tech? There are no real qualifications tbh, just people claiming the title through experience it seems.

Reactions: Richiemonk

bojjob

#19 Blackout
Feb 22, 2012
Sussex
It does look sexy though ;D aha But yeah, I'd stick to the G2 for now. That oring technique above has worked for me before as well ;) If you feel wary at first just check whether the bottle is staying tightly screwed in when you are playing...

Richiemonk

Jul 24, 2005
Norfolk
Oh bojjob you silly billy, i know you can convert them to LP and the like, i ment doing stuff like putting "rubber bands" in them and other industrial hazardous things :D