Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Gun Bag, Rotor SpeedFeed Wanted

BaconDude

Rawr.
Dec 3, 2010
High Wycombe
Bit of advice mate: Might want to spend a bit more on the speedfeed and get something other than the Dye one. I recommend KM Spines (life time warranty being main reason, but also holds paint in as good as any other if not better and feeds brilliantly) but you're good with anything from Exalt to Hurricane.

Sanchez

Aug 22, 2011
Bit of advice mate: Might want to spend a bit more on the speedfeed and get something other than the Dye one. I recommend KM Spines (life time warranty being main reason, but also holds paint in as good as any other if not better and feeds brilliantly) but you're good with anything from Exalt to Hurricane.
Oh really, i was going to go for the Dye speedfeed as i thought that would be best for the rotor? So its not?

Maybe will get the one offered above then.

BaconDude

Rawr.
Dec 3, 2010
High Wycombe
The Dye one sags very quickly and is generally considered the worst speedfeed you can get. It works, just not very well.

Exalt speedfeed, KM Spines (again, recommended, you've been offered one in a previous post), hurricane speedfeeds, etc all fit Rotors and are designed for Rotors.

And it fits to the Rotor in the same way as any other speedfeed. Take screws out for the colour kit, take colour kit off, remove flip lid, sit speedfeed on the top of the rotor, put on colour kit, screw down. Jobs a good'un.

Rusty: Already loads of videos out there.

Sanchez

Aug 22, 2011
ok mate, so it will come with everything ready to fit?

If so send over payment details and i will pay tomorrow.

Also Trikky, payment will be sent tomorrow :)