Gun rules

sykesg

Smakin your Bitch up
Aug 22, 2001
London
www.mayhemtigers.com
Re: Blind eye ........

Originally posted by Steve Morris
That's right! Anything goes since we can't have inconsistency. Dial up your velocities to 375, shoot at 30bps, don't ever leave the field (unless you can't take the pain), shoot any and all refs whenever you don't like them or just for fun, show up 30 minutes late for your games, play naked...

Couldn't resist:D

I do see your point however.

Hey Steve,

I know it's in jest but I'm not sure what your saying m8. My point was that if you ask the mill series do we shoot over 210fps or have under 18's playing in Germany they will say officaly no - but we do. The same thing applies for ramping, yes we will officaly no we won't.

Steve Morris

Banned
Jan 16, 2004
3rd stone from tha sun
Visit site
Re: Re: Blind eye ........

Originally posted by sykesg
Hey Steve,

I know it's in jest but I'm not sure what your saying m8. My point was that if you ask the mill series do we shoot over 210fps or have under 18's playing in Germany they will say officaly no - but we do. The same thing applies for ramping, yes we will officaly no we won't.
Yo, bro, I was making light and really not a thing more. If it weren't so frustrating it really would be comical.

Steve Morris

Banned
Jan 16, 2004
3rd stone from tha sun
Visit site
Originally posted by sykesg
sorry man - woods for the trees

sux that you're not back in charge - maybe we can get just one last xball honk :D :D
Thanx Gareth. Maybe the worm will turn some fine day and I'll come back older, stronger and more treacherous with some X Ball in my bag and a ferocious H-O-N-K, for X Ball doth rule!

Steve Morris

Banned
Jan 16, 2004
3rd stone from tha sun
Visit site
Steve - buddy

Originally posted by Nick Brockdorff
By special request..... can you start all our games at Maxs - pretty please ?
Sure, bro, no problemo. But first you'll have to send a request to the rules committee to get the starting words changed from "game on" to "honk". Otherwise I would expect one obstinate Dane to contest the legality of the start if his team loses.:D

agge

STOCKHOLM IGNITION
Apr 23, 2003
Stockholm
www.ignition.se
Re: Steve - buddy

Originally posted by Steve Morris
Sure, bro, no problemo. But first you'll have to send a request to the rules committee to get the starting words changed from "game on" to "honk". Otherwise I would expect one obstinate Dane to contest the legality of the start if his team loses.:D
:D :D :D

Nick Brockdorff

Jul 9, 2001
www.uglyducklings.dk
Ofcourse not.....

Just in case, you ARE talking about Nick, right?
Now that I am playing again, instead of coaching, I don't expect us to lose any games, so it wouldn't be an issue.

- it has to be some other dane he's talking about... maybe someone on the Ugly Ducklings? ;):D:p

Nick