Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Guns, guns, guns.

Boxcar racer

Aug 14, 2002
Visit site
Hey everyone i was wonderin' if you guys could help me out with a few things.
After playin' for my first time me and my friends have decided to take things seriously and so were gonna put a team together but i need some advice on markers, up grades and equipment.
For makers i was lookin' at the JT 6.0, dragun and spyder.......bearing in mind we need markers that are as fast as possible, upgradable and pretty reliable, were gonna spend about 250 quid each so an suggestions would be really appreciated.
For masks we were lookin' at the JT nvader and upgrading the lens to a thermal one, i'm not sure about trousers but i've seen some dope dye ones (any good?) and maybe knee/shin and elbow pads.
Thanks guys for takin' the time to look at this.....i'm sure u get it all the time (questions that is) so take care.
later.

sonic

Nov 4, 2001
nottingham.uk
www.uk-mastres.co.uk
hi there boxcar

i have used a inferno heat for about the passed 2 years great gun reliable easy to maintain (spyder barrels fit) easy to upgrade.
this gun can put some paint out if you need it to and is fairly fast i use a 12v revvy to help prevent any chops havent broke a ball since had the revvy .thats about 1 and a half years :eek: :D
(got gun /co2 bottle /hopper for £180 ready to fire)

has for masks i now use g force sheild goggles which comes with thermal lense for around £35 very good value and easy to clean just a wash in luke warm water and thats it :D (yes the lense pops out for cleaning in seconds)

hope this helps you out a bit

happy shopping

see u on the field:cool:

SirJinks

Smoke 'em if you got 'em
Jun 21, 2002
Southampton
Visit site
I agree with the Inferno heat recommendation. I'm running an upgraded one on air and it is really good marker. I've read that JT's are a bit unreliable although I have no first hand experience.

As for goggles then the most important thing is that they fit your face well, so see if you can try some on if possible at your most local store or rec day. Make sure you use a thermal lense and stick to the major makes JT, VForce, Dye (if you wanna look real flash) and you should be ok.

Dye trousers are meant to be very good but you could also look at JT's or the Rase skid pants (from Smartparts). The Dyes are comparitively expensive though.

Hope this helps. I can recommend www.planeteclipse.com or www.smartpartseurope.com if you need any advice or purchases. Planet Eclipse also do lots of used / secondhand kit and you can get some really good deals.

p8ntballr07

Iron Baller
Jul 31, 2002
www.mnpropaintball.com
i would go for a spyder they are easy to upgrade and dont cost alot to start out with. and also they are very durable, i have had a tl+ for more than a year and nothing has broken or leaked on it yet.

I don't want to go against the grain here but I would advise you wait a bit more and save more and buy yourself a more expensive gun.If you like playing ball and you're stuck with a spider or jt whatever you're only gonna wanna buy a better gun in a few months..Just my two pennies.

FUBAR

Yank Car Nut!
Aug 1, 2002
Milton Keynes, Bucks, UK
www.mkb.cc
Ive heard at lot about JT guns leaking gas, even to the extreems of people saying "DONT BUY A JT" Im looking at a Spyder for my first gun, ive just seen a nice one on planeteclipse that I like so i think i'll get that.

FUBAR