Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

halo b question

IanC

Jan 24, 2003
Searching for the pro-tour....:S
HOLY FCUK

Well I am happy to say that mine ran flawlessly on Sunday.
Ripped it out all day, 4000+ balls, mostly fired at stupid rof (well, for a shocker anyway!)

Have to say that although it was a scorching day we were playing on sup-air and concept fields in woodland clearings, so no direct sunlight to speak off!!

Laterz

Ian
:)

Gups

May 9, 2003
Aldershot
Cheap batteries in a halo B are a 'no no' as i found out! Even with brand new cheepo batteries straight out the packet the battery low light comes on. I've had my clear Halo for about 5 months and only had one problem which was on the very hot leg of the M25 at Cobham, when a ball jammed in the feed neck which resulted in me removing the loader and playing the rest of that game loading paint by hand. I put it down to paint swelling in the heat tho i guess it could have been due to sunlight affecting the sensors as said before. I've never noticed my Halo getting overly hot even after 8/9 pots a game. (I only use Duracell batteries now btw). Halo B good loader IMO.

MrPink

Banned
Aug 15, 2002
Cook$ mom's house
www.ltpaintball.com
Originally posted by WKD
The other thing sis does everyone use durracells in there halo or can you get away with summat like safeways own brand may be a daft question but durracells are bloody expensive and having to buy six at a time :(
WKD mate - whats the point of having the Ferrari of loaders and feeding it with cheap batterys?

Spend the couple of quid extra and get the best performance and longest life possible out of your gear:)

IanC

Jan 24, 2003
Originally posted by WKD

The other thing sis does everyone use durracells in there halo or can you get away with summat like safeways own brand may be a daft question but durracells are bloody expensive and having to buy six at a time :(
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Try Tesco's, about £8 for a twelve pack of Duracells. So thats £4 a day extra, not alot really once you've paid to play, bought paint etc. is it?

Ian
:)

Gups

May 9, 2003
Aldershot
STOP RIGHT THERE!!

Sod Tesco's... Ive just been to Safeways and they have an 8 pack of Duracell Plus AA's for £1.99!! needless to say i stocked up! At my store they were in a big yellow cardboard display thingy just as you go in, not with the rest of the batteries. BUY BUY BUY!!!

IanC

Jan 24, 2003
Kind of relevant this one. Has anybody looked at the Nexus pictures posted up on the boards from NJ? Look closely at the loaders and they look very Eggy II shaped to me, I thought Nexus were sponsored with Halo's?

Perhaps we mere mortals arn't the only ones with Halo problems???;)