Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Halo V-35 Question

JoshDV

May 6, 2009
hey, i don't know whether this is actually a problem or if it's meant to happen. i recieved my Halo V-35 (second-hand) and turned it on, and it began to spin to start feeding. i didn't actually put any paintballs in (as i don't have any atm) and at first it was spinning fine, then after a few seconds it would slowly die down until it span very slowly. i was wondering whether this was actually happening because there were no paintballs to feed, so it didn't need to spin, or whether there is a problem.

thanks, Josh

paintballJett

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2008
Sm5 2lw
Try newer batteries mate. It should cycle as its laser activated and if there is nothing blocking this it should spin, if its blocked i.e. a ball there it wont ram another one down there until it has to.

Jett

JoshDV

May 6, 2009
i tryed it with new batteries, but i'm just wondering whether it slows right down because there are no actual paintballs in it?

CRASH

Team Rampage
Sep 23, 2008
The Ghetto
It shouldn't slow down at all mate. It should spin at the same consistent speed regardless if it has paint in it or not.

What batteries are you using?

Try buying some quality batteries and trying again, if not you may have a fault with the board.

Send Dave t on here a pm, he is in the know when in comes to halo's apparently. ;)